Information on the processing of personal data
Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Reg. (EU) 2016/679 -GDPR
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 ( European Regulation for the protection of personal data ) We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the owner’s domain websites, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This is an information notice that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by the
Directive 2009/136 / EC regarding Cookies, as well as the provisions of the Provision of ” Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding Cookies and the EDPB 05/2020 Guidelines on consent based on the GDPR, adopted on 04.05.2020.
Processable personal data
“personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate a website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment ( for more information see Cookies policy of this site).
Data communicated by the interested party
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the website of the Data Controller, involves the ” acquisition of the sender’s contact details, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in communications.
Specific information will be present on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the Cookies policy at the following link ».
Three-es Srl, Via Libertà 105 Lazzate (MB) Italy – VAT number and Tax Code: 03034670962 – C.C.I.A.A. MB N.REA: 1626847 in the person of the President and legal representative.
To contact the Data Controller: email email@example.com or Tel. +39.02.9632.8225
Purpose of the processing, legal basis, data retention period and nature of the provision
Browsing the website.
– LEGAL BASIS: legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 GDPR): the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, provided that they do not prevail the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject who require the protection of personal data, taking into account the reasonable expectations of the data subject based on his relationship with the data controller. Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the navigation service on the platform.
– DATA RETENTION PERIOD: up to the duration of the browsing session. See Cookies policy .
– NATURE OF THE PROVISION: necessary in order to allow navigation of the website.
To whom will the personal data collected be disclosed?
The personal data provided will be shared with subjects who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and of the Manager (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above.
Specifically, the data will be shared with:
- companies contractually linked to Three-es srl;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Three-es srl and telecommunications networks;
- freelancers, firms or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the activities indicated above in the purposes (subjects for communication, printing brochures, flyers, websites, videos), only with prior consent;
- platform managers for the services listed above (website hosting, youtube);
- commercial partners / sponsors, only with prior consent;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies.
The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Data Controller’s registered office.
Does Three-es srl transfer data outside the EU?
The personal data processed for the purpose of browsing the website will not be disseminated or transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The servers connected to the soldocavitators.com website are located in Europe.
Is there an automated process?
We do not use decision-making processes based on automatic processing, including profiling.
What are your rights? How can you exercise them?
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, the correction, cancellation of the same, the limitation of processing and, if necessary, the portability of your data. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data based on legitimate interest and, in the cases provided for, you have the right to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. / p>
To unsubscribe from the newsletter service (e-mail) it will be sufficient to write an e-mail at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe from automated” or use our automatic cancellation systems within communication e-mails.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Supervisory Authority www.garanteprivacy.it). In the event of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Last updated: 12/30/2021